Friday, June 10, 2005

Quickly

I'm in Hoi An Vietnam right now.
So far it's a very nice town. A few of the highlights are:

- Cooking class (learning to make fish in Banana leaf, spring rolls, lemongrass and chili squid, deep fried wontons)
- Tailor shops (ordered a suit, shirt, and shoes)
- Tour of the village (just a five minute walk from the town there exists another face of Hoi An - the poor area where families are living in tiny shacks and struggling to make ends meet)
- Randomly meeting up with a friend from Edmonton.

More later,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy,

I know you got NO room in your LIFEpack to add a suit, shoes and stuff...I can just see you in Africa, sweating in your tailored suit, with your big backpack on..haha

Safe travels my friend.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike

It has been almost a week and no new pics or stories. You are slacking!!! Email me....

:-) Al

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home