Thursday, January 20, 2005

Working at Batey/Redcell

So, I have begun my work at Batey/Redcell (for more information on the company go to www.bateyredcell.com.sg). The project I'm working on is to answer the question "What does it mean to be ethnic Chinese in Asia today? So far, I have done some research into cultural research, but over the next few weeks, I hope to define further the project as well as its intended goals.

Batey is an interesting place to work. It does some very high profile advertising and I would love to see a shoot for a Mercedes commercial - although we'll see if that will pan out or not.

On that note, I got the opportunity to meet Mr. Ian Batey - the founder of the agency. He seems like quite the gregarious fellow and a person with high expectations for his employees. I hear he has homes throughout the world as has done quite well for himself with his ad agency.

Anyhow, more news on the work front later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home