Monday, April 04, 2005

Water Aid & The Red Party

First, my good friend Ryan Sanders, who works for ICLEI, sent me a link for raising money to a clean water project in Ethiopia. You click on the link and the European plastics industry will donate 10 cents to the project. It seems pretty fair to me.
http://www.aquaplastics.org

Second, this past weekend was pretty quiet. I spent most of my time at the pool or hanging around campus. The only exception to this was a trip to the Staff Club. This is the on-campus bar, of sorts, that the international students take over. We had a big "red party" where everybody had to wear something with read in it. There were red filters in all the lights etc. It was quite fun.

Here are a few photos courtesy of Shawn:
100_0619
100_0602

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home