Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Last Day of Work

Today is my last day at work.
I can't believe it has been three and half months already. It's amazing how quickly time passes. I have to say that I am rather glad to be finishing work and I'm looking forward to the coming months of travel. My rough itinerary:

Tomorrow: Mom, Dad, Allison and Jeremy arrive
Our trip: Singapore --> Kuala Lumpur --> Taman Negara (National Park - Rain forest) --> Langkawi (island off the West coast of Malaysia) --> Singapore
- Family flies home.

May 12 - 19
Visiting Bali with my friend Shawn.

May 20 - June 20
Unknown parts of Southeast Asia - likely Laos, Cambodia, Thailand.

June 20 - 27th
Dubai

June 28th - Late August, Early September
Europe - somewhere

Late August, Early September - 30 days
Zambia

October/Early November
Zambia

November 10th
Fly to Toronto

I'll post more pictures as in the near future. Sorry for the text only updates.

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike! Glad to hear that you are all finished your job and ready for more adventure. By now, your family is with you and hopefully all is well. Say hello to all for us, and tell your parents that it is very cold here - no snow but around 3 degrees, so a little different from the other day and very very different from there. Have fun showing your family around your new stomping grounds!
Love Anne

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home